Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

I have already uploaded a file to the Generic Data Exchange Centre (GDEC). Can I request to overwrite it with a new file?
You may request to overwrite the file uploaded to the Generic Data Exchange Centre (GDEC) with a new file as long as it has not been processed and both files have the same File ID. The system will prompt you to delete the original uploaded file before you can send a new file with the same File ID.