Which CPF payments will I receive in the bank account provided under my Account settings?
The bank account provided under your Account settings will be used for CPF payments such as:
- Withdrawals of CPF savings from age 55
- Monthly payouts
- Withdrawals of Housing Refund from sale/transfer of property
- Cash bonus received under Silver Housing Bonus scheme
- Cash bonus received under Lease Buyback Scheme
- Withdrawals of deceased member’s CPF savings
This does not include long-term care payouts (e.g. CareShield Life, ElderShield and MediSave Care) where application is made through the Agency for Integrated Care, and Government payments (e.g. GST Vouchers, Workfare Income Supplement and Silver Support Scheme).