Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 25 Feb 2024, from 2am to 5am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How can I inform CPF Board if I changed my name?

We use the principal name registered in your NRIC to transact with you. Principal name usually excludes variants such as hanyu pinyin, married name and other aliases. 

If you have updated your principal name registered in your NRIC recently, you do not need to inform us separately. Your name will automatically be updated in our records.

If you have not updated the name registered in your NRIC or would like to transact with us using your hanyu pinyin, married or other aliases, you will need  to update your principal  name in your NRIC first.