What are the claim exclusions for Dependants' Protection Scheme?
Claim benefits under Dependants' Protection Scheme (DPS) will not be payable if any of the following events occur within the first policy year of the cover:
- member committed self-inflicted injury or suicide,
- member committed a criminal offence punishable by death, or
- the claim arose out of member's own intentional criminal act.
DPS benefits are also not payable if:
- member was not in good health before the commencement of DPS cover,
- member provided false or misleading information, or
- the claim arose from wars or any warlike operations or participation in any riot