Your page is loading.
One moment please.

Who should I contact if I want to know more information on the Special Savings Needs Scheme?

You may contact the Special Needs Trust Company (SNTC) who is the appointed scheme administrator.

Parents can visit SNTC’s SNSS website. Alternatively, SNTC can be contacted via phone at 6278 9598 or via email at for more information.