Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What should I do if I wish to amend an online nomination I have submitted?

You can amend your nomination if either or both your witnesses have not witnessed your nomination. You can do so by withdrawing your nomination and submitting a new one. 

If both your witnesses have already witnessed your nomination, you will not be able to withdraw and amend the nomination. However, you can submit a new nomination after your earlier nomination is processed. Your new nomination will supersede your earlier nomination.

You can only submit one nomination within the same day. This includes the nomination that has had its witnessing process completed that day.