Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 7 Apr 2024, from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

Will I be able to return to Singapore for work if I have closed my CPF account?

For enquiries on work permit or employment pass application, please contact Ministry of Manpower at 6438 5122 or send your enquiries to them using the online feedback service.

For enquiries on applying for Permanent Residency in Singapore, please contact the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority at 6391 6100 or email them.