Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What do I need to do to restore my lapsed Home Protection Scheme (HPS) cover after I obtained Singapore Citizenship or Permanent Residency again?

You may Write to Us to request to reinstate your previous Home Protection Scheme (HPS) cover, if your HPS cover has lapsed and you are still the owner of the same HDB flat with an outstanding housing loan under the same mortgagee..

If your HPS cover has ceased for more than six months, the reinstatement of your HPS cover is subject to you being in good health and you would need to provide your health declaration to us. Please visit and log in with your Singpass to submit the form.