You are viewing a pre-production site.

Scheduled Maintenance: Singpass is undergoing scheduled maintenance from 28 Sep 2023, 11pm to 29 Sep 2023, 2am. You may face intermittent disruptions when accessing CPF digital services.

Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

When do I need to inform CPF Board of any changes to my entity's particulars?

You will need to inform CPF Board when there are changes to the following:

You should submit to inform CPF Board of the change via an online application with Singpass as soon as possible. Please note that P.O. Box or V Box addresses will not be accepted. The updated contact details will be your official contact details maintained with CPF Board for general CPF notifications. Do ensure that you also log in to CPF EZPay to update your contact details for CPF EZPay-related matters. 


If your company hires foreign workers, the Ministry of Manpower would be informed of the change once the address had been updated with us.

If you are issued with a new Unique Entity Number (UEN), you will need to apply for a new CPF Submission Number (CSN) under the new entity to make your CPF contributions .You are also required to inform us if you no longer have any employees in your service under the old UEN. 


After you are issued with the new CSN, you are required to set up your Direct Debit arrangement.

You should inform us and attach either the:

  • Instant Computer Information (Business Profile); or
  • Certificate of Incorporation on Change of Name of Company

The above information can be obtained from the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).