Beware of scam calls and scam messages impersonating as CPF officers asking for your personal details. Ignore them and do not share your Singpass ID/password or banking details with anyone. CPF officers will NOT ask for your Singpass, banking userid or password.
Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 29 Jan 2023, from 12am to 5am.
Message from GovTech: Some users may be experiencing difficulties accessing digital services with Singpass. We are working to resolve the issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and will provide updates in due course.
Your page is loading.
One moment please.
You can submit CPF contributions as per normal via CPF EZPay, but select the correct Month and Year for your backpayments. Please note that changes made will be saved to your employee database in CPF EZPay for future CPF submissions.
If you do not wish to affect your employee database in CPF EZPay for future CPF submissions, you can make use of the Blank Form option to submit your backpayments instead. Auto-computation is not available for this option. However, you can load employee details from submissions made up to six months ago.
Here’s how to use the Blank Form option in CPF EZPay:
1. Select CPF EZPay.
2. Select For UEN-registered entities or For individuals trading under own name and login with your Singpass.
3. Key in your CPF Submission Number (CSN).
4. At Submit Contribution, select CPF EZPay.
5. Key in the Month and Year.
6. Select Submit via Blank Form (No auto-computation of CPF).
7. Enter the contribution details for the affected employee.
8. After completing all of the contribution details and the summary portion, click on Continue.
9. Confirm submission by clicking on your pre-arranged payment mode with the Board (Direct Debit/PayNow QR).
You can also submit CPF contributions via CPF EZPay Mobile and make payment via PayNow QR by selecting the correct Month and Year for your back payments. You can refer to this guide on how you can make a submission.