Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I apply for Corppass access to submit CPF contributions?

A UEN-registered entity can apply for Corppass access at the Corppass portal.

Before using CPF EZPay for the first time, you will need to perform a one-time setup in Corppass portal after you have obtained Corppass access. You can refer to this guide on how to set up and assign CPF EZPay in Corppass portal.