Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I obtain my CPF Submission Number (CSN) as a new employer?

Please apply for your CPF Submission Number (CSN) as soon as you intend to hire your first employee. You will need your Singpass and entity's Unique Entity Number (UEN) to complete the application.  The contact details provided in the application will also be registered automatically with CPF EZPay, an online service that helps you to easily submit CPF contributions for your employees.

You can refer to this guide on how you start contributing CPF as a new employer.