Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 June 2023 from 12am to 8am.

Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

I have ceased engaging employee (s) for a period of time. Can I use my previously issued CPF Submission Number (CSN) to pay CPF contributions for newly hired employee(s)?

You can use the previously issued CPF Submission Number(CSN) to pay CPF contributions for your employee(s), provided that your UEN remains the same for your business entity or you are an individual trading under your own name.