Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 25 Feb 2024, from 2am to 5am.

Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How do I calculate CPF contributions on Additional Wages (AW) when an employee resigns?

If your employee resigns in the current year, the Additional Wages (AW) ceiling has to be recalculated based on the actual Ordinary Wages (OW) subject to CPF, paid up till the last month of employment. For more information, please view Examples (PDF, 0.6MB) on the computation of the AW ceiling.

You should then pay any shortfall in CPF contributions together with your employee's contributions for his last month of employment. If there are any excess CPF contributions, you should submit a refund application online.