Beware of scam calls and scam messages impersonating as CPF officers asking for your personal details. Ignore them and do not share your Singpass ID/password or banking details with anyone. CPF officers will NOT ask for your Singpass, banking userid or password.

Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 4 Dec 2022, from 12am to 8am.

Maintenance: CPF digital services are not available on 22 Nov 2022 from 12.30pm to 2.30pm. You may access CPF Mobile app.

Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

How can I contribute more CPF for my employee who just obtained his Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) status?

You and your employee can contribute CPF at higher rates in the first two years after your employee has obtained Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) status.

There are two options available:

1.      You and your employee both contribute at full rates; or

2.      You contribute at full rates while your employee continues to contribute at graduated rates.

You can submit a joint application with your SPR employee based on your entity type:

For UEN-registered entities

For individuals trading under own name