Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What if the Contribute-As-You-Earn (CAYE) contribution was paid in error (i.e. paid wrong amount, or paid to the wrong self-employed person)?

Corporate service buyers (CSBs) can request a refund of the Contribute-As-You-Earn (CAYE) contribution from CPF Board within one year from the time the contribution was credited into the self-employed person’s MediSave account. After receiving a refund of the CAYE contribution paid in error, the CSB will be required to re-submit the correct CAYE contribution via the CAYE digital services.