Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available on 7 Apr 2024, from 12am to 8am.

Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

My employee owes me money. Can I use the amount owed to me to offset the employer's share of CPF contributions that is payable on his wages?

You are required to pay both the employer and employee’s share of CPF contributions based on the monthly wages payable to your employee at the prevailing CPF contribution rates.