Beware of scam calls and scam messages impersonating as CPF officers asking for your personal details. Ignore them and do not share your Singpass ID/password or banking details with anyone. CPF officers will NOT ask for your Singpass, banking userid or password.

Scheduled Maintenance: CPF digital services will not be available from 26 Nov 2022, 10pm to 27 Nov 2022, 7am.

Maintenance: CPF digital services are not available on 22 Nov 2022 from 12.30pm to 2.30pm. You may access CPF Mobile app.

Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

What should I do if excess contributions have been made on Additional Wages (AW)?

You should only make CPF contributions on the Additional Wage (AW) up to the annual AW Ceiling.

If excess contributions have been made, employers and employees can apply for a refund.

All refund applications should only be submitted when the employee’s Total Ordinary Wages for the year are known and the Additional Wage (AW) ceiling is finalised, usually after the end of year or in the last month of employment. Please also include any supporting documents in your online application.