Making Voluntary Contributions

Your page is loading.
One moment please.

If I have accidentally submitted the CPF contribution twice, what should I do?

If you have accidentally submitted your CPF contribution twice, you can apply for a full refund of the wrong submission immediately and no later than one year from the date of payment.