||6.30pm to 8.30pm
||Phillip Securities Centre, Raffles City Tower, Seminar Room (L7), #07-00
250 North Bridge Road
Free. Please register online for your seat.
||For enquiries, please call Melissa Fann at 63363338.
Want to learn how to ride the up and down trending markets and take opportunity of the market volatility? Wish you knew how to hedge your risk from trading the cash markets? Come and join us for this introductory course and understand in detail what is Shares CFD, Direct Market Access CFD and Straits Times Index CFD. Examples that show power of leverage and usage of shorting will be presented and discussed.
Learn everything you need to know about CFD trading:
- Why is CFD such a popular and useful trading instument
- How to trade CFDs
- Examples of shorting and leverage will be shown
- Types of CFD products available
Coffee / Tea @ start
Light Snacks & drinks @ end
Rommended as a starter course, specifically to the following:
- Investors who are new to CFD and are not familiar with CFDs and its trading mechanics.
- CFD clients who have just opened their account with us.
- Every investor who is keen to learn how to trade Equities CFD, what CFD (DMA) is all about, and how is it different from CFD trading should attend this seminar.