Seminar Category / Level:
Markets Introduction / Beginner
The objective of this seminar is to provide you with an understanding of the exchange-traded funds (ETF) product. You will learn about the key differences in trading ETFs versus unit trusts and stocks. Investing strategies for ETFs will also be shared during the seminar. You will also learn how to buy and sell ETFs using Maybank Kim Eng's platforms.
· What is an Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)?
· ETFs vs. Unit Trusts vs. Stocks
· Fulfilling the SIP Requirements for trading ETFs
· Examining the ETFs offered on SGX & NYSE Arca
· Investing Strategies for ETFs – How to Plan Your Investments in ETFs
· Trading ETFs via KE Trade and KECFD Platforms
Mr. Chiang Kian Seng, Maybank Kim Eng Education
Who Should Attend:
If you want to learn how to invest using ETFs
*This session is complimentary for existing Maybank Kim Eng clients. For non-clients, the cost is waived if you sign up as a Maybank Kim Eng client at the seminar. It is FREE to open a KE Trade Cash Trading Account. No initial deposit and no account maintenance fee are required.