||Financial Perspectives Pte Ltd
||7.30pm - 9.00pm
||Singapore Management University
Please register online before 29 February 2012 for your complimentary seat.
||For enquiries, please email to email@example.com or call 6533 6121.
||Property and Mortgage Analyst (PMA) Course Preview
It will be a 2 hours* informational session that will cover:
· Property market outlook for 2012
· Supply & demand situation
· Units sold, i.e. types of units, locations and price points
· Buyer profiles and types of units purchased
· Understanding about important property investment tools
· Economic indicators and the outlook for the economy in 2012
· Property & Mortgage Analyst Course Preview
· Chartered Mortgage AnalystTM (ChMA®) designation
Property & Mortgage Analyst Course Objectives:
- To equip participants with valuable skills to maximize return on property investments
- To equip participants with valuable skills of prudent investment and proper financial planning including property
- To provide risk management approaches towards property investments
- To provide an in-depth understanding of property investments in Singapore and financing models available
- To provide an in depth understanding of mortgage financing options and tax issues
- To provide a comprehensive understanding of economic indicators, interest rates environment and how these affect the property market
- Provide methods that will reduce interest paid mortgage and channel savings toward other product investments
This course covers the essential key principles of property investments, financing & leveraging techniques, and knowledge to understand economic & property trends. Delegates will be equipped with skills that aid them in making good property investment decisions.
Participants are eligible to attain the Chartered Mortgage Analyst TM (ChMA®) designation awarded by the American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM) after taking the course and exam. AAFM is a global self-regulatory organisation that organises certification training and offers exclusive board certifications to candidates who meet the highest professional standards.