||CPF Board, ABS and CEA
||2.30pm to 5.30pm
||CPF Building, 79 Robinson Road, Basement 1, Conference Room, Singapore 068897
$8 per pax or $10 per couple
||For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
||Buying Your Next Home
Planning to buy your next home? Are you:
- concerned about the amount of CPF you can use;
- overwhelmed by the numerous housing loan options; or
- unsure if you should engage a real estate salesperson?
Get the answers to your home-buying concerns as we help you make a move into your next home!
Join us in the 'Buying Your Next Home' talk, held in collaboration with the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS) and the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA). You will:
- get a better understanding on CPF housing limits;
- find out how to choose a housing loan package that meets your needs; and
- pick up tips on engaging a salesperson.
1:45pm Registration starts
2:30pm Buying Your Next Home (CPF)
3:30pm Tea Break
3:45pm Buying Your Next Home – What You Should Know? (ABS)
4:15pm Engaging the Service of a Salesperson (CEA)
4:45pm Questions & Answers
5:30pm Session ends
This talk is payable. Payment can be made via eNETs or any AXS Stations.