The conference includes a plenary session and several concurrent, breakout seminars. Our speakers will share with you the latest information, analyse the current market condition and predict upcoming trends. Participants are free to register for the breakout seminars in your particular sector to get more in-depth information into the issues, the challenges and the opportunities awaiting in 2011 and beyond. With the tremendous support from guest investment luminaries, Shares Investment Conference 2011 will brief you on latest developments of the market and equip you with useful investment techniques, enabling you to seize every opportunity and avoid risks during both lull and bullish market conditions.
There will be a morning session (for all ticket holders) where Professor Chan Yan Chong will give an opening address followed by a panel discussion involving Prof Chan, Hu Li Yang, Louis Wong, Chen Dan Hong and Li Xin Jing.
After the lunch break, the conference will split and break into 4 individual seminar tracks chaired by the speakers.
There will be 3 ticket tiers for the event, namely Silver, Gold and VIP tickets.
1. Silver pass ($38)
- Combined morning session followed by afternoon seminar by Louis Wong, Li Xin Jing, Chen Dan Hong and other speakers.
2. Gold pass ($108)
- Combined morning session followed by afternoon seminar by Prof Chan Yan Chong, or Hu Li Yang (Choose 1 track)
- Bento Lunch (worth more than 50)
3. VIP pass ($488)
- Combined morning session followed by afternoon seminar by Prof Chan Yan Chong, or Hu Li Yang.
- Exclusive Buffet Lunch (worth more than $60)
- Includes a Gala dinner for HNWs in the evening (worth more than $100)
- Front row seating & preferential entrance to all seminar
- SIC2010/2011 DVD set
- Japanese Candlestick Graphs DVD
Shares Investment subscribers will get to enjoy significant discounts off the conference ticket rates. Simply contact us and quote your subscription number to enjoy this special offer.
Visit the conference website at www.sharesconf.asia/en for the latest topics chosen by the speakers.